Default Mystic One's Story Idea

Since the Foundry I've been wanting to make some stories involving my character. Because hes a Joined Trill(my fav ST Race), I thought about telling a story for each of the host. Now I'm Kicking around the idea of turning my Character Jaden into a Temporal Agent. When I first said this to my Wife, Daniels was the first thing that came to her. (ENT being her first show) At the moment,I'm picturing a spatial anomaly that the player goes to investigate and they detect weapons fire, kind of like in Voyager's Final.

Wanted to see if anyone has any input to share. I was also wondering if they have added in the Co-Authoring feature yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticone622 View Post
    Since the Foundry I've been wanting to make some stories involving my character. Because hes a Joined Trill(my fav ST Race), I thought about telling a story for each of the host. Now I'm Kicking around the idea of turning my Character Jaden into a Temporal Agent. When I first said this to my Wife, Daniels was the first thing that came to her. (ENT being her first show) At the moment,I'm picturing a spatial anomaly that the player goes to investigate and they detect weapons fire, kind of like in Voyager's Final.

Wanted to see if anyone has any input to share. I was also wondering if they have added in the Co-Authoring feature yet.
    While the Temporal Cold War arc in Enterprise wasnt exactly popular, I do like this idea.

and no they haven't. you can only discuss it together and one person makes it

My story wouldnt involve the Temporal Cold War, my guy would only be like Daniels and Captain Braxton

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticone622 View Post
    My story wouldnt involve the Temporal Cold War, my guy would only be like Daniels and Captain Braxton
    well thats good then

although being Braxton has drawbacks considering he was imprisoned....3 times and had temporal phycosis :P

Did anyone watch the show Time Trax in the 90s. It was one of the many Sci-Fi shows I watched back then along with TNG,DS9, VOY, B5, Quantum Leap.... The show was about a Police Officer from around the 2190s sent back to the "present day"(1993) to apprehend criminals that tried to escape to the past. (about 200 or so criminals if I remember correctly)

This is the idea i want to expand upon, along with the 29th/31st century Temporal Agent of the Temporal Integrity Commission. While I'm here seeking input, anyone want to sign their character up to be one of the criminals on the run,lol
    Last edited by Mystic; 20th June 2011 at 02:19 PM.

Interceptor781

I did watch Time Trax for a while when I was younger. I like the concept you're trying to go with and would even stay with the fugitive hunting aspect of it. I think it has a lot of good potential.

Brommondi

While I may not be a member of Jupiter force yet, I would love to take part in you're story, and VA Brommondi would be perfect for you to hunt as a future fugitive. Let me know what you have in mind and we can set up a full day for the project, and if more time is needed then so be it!

I liked the temporal cold war story in Enterprise. The best part about it was that they could do anything they want, and then change it later. Gotta love time travel.

Natasalina

This is the idea i want to expand upon, along with the 29th/31st century Temporal Agent.