Default Colony World Simulation channel

Now that the "Colony World Simulation" has been fixed, I've had a chance to try out a new-ish chat channel out there , simply titled : Simulation

It's an open channel with some moderation -- and so far I managed to get into one KDF sim (these seem to be rare) , and two Fed sims .

As for the sims :

• The sim is for 20 players, with 4 teams needed to protect 4 generators (5 member per team).

• Each sim is 30 rounds a-la "Arena of Sompek" with rotating enemy groups, with 20-25 cake walks , with #30 being #aTrap -- very difficult round that does not match any previous build up to it. On the #30 round deploy everything you have and cross your fingers .

• The game "pauses" every 10 rounds and asks for player confirmation if you wish to continue or "walk away" with your "winnings" . As for now , most players want to continue to the end .

• Engineers with healing deployable healing generators & cover shields are valued in this particular game , as the generators that you are protecting need healing and they can only be healed when they are being attacked .
      Recommended teams can include 1-2 Eng, with 2 Tac 1 Sci, or 2 "Wizard" Sci and 2 Tac's .

• Lastly, I have not experienced this -- but I have been told by players that each 10th round there's an enemy mortar team up on the colony's roof -- and apparently it's helpful if one member from each of the two generators closest to the colony building leaves his/her team and runs up to the roof to deal with this thing .
      Again , I have not experienced this so this is second hand info .
      All I know that you do get warnings from the game that there is a mortar threat (the announcement is less then clear as to where or what to do about it ...) .
    http://youtu.be/7ubpU_IXc-I
    Despite the initial outrage from the fans in 1996 at the use of the name 'Dinobot' for a Decepticon , these calls were soon quieted as through this character we got a wonderfully deeper exploration of what it means to be a Decepticon , including deception , self deception , code of honor , ritual suicide and more .

Ok, had my first 'wipe out' run ... -- with lvl 30 being dino's ... dino's everywhere ... .
    At one point there were dino's on top of dino's .
    What a trip .
    The only thing that was missing was a disco ball ... .

But hey ... , I got like 360 thingies of each type for the Colony ... , so thanks a fucking lot for that Cryptic .

... did I mention that lvl30 was a trap yet ... ?
    #SoMuchDishonor
    Last edited by Aelfwin; 2nd November 2017 at 03:59 PM.
    http://youtu.be/7ubpU_IXc-I
    Despite the initial outrage from the fans in 1996 at the use of the name 'Dinobot' for a Decepticon , these calls were soon quieted as through this character we got a wonderfully deeper exploration of what it means to be a Decepticon , including deception , self deception , code of honor , ritual suicide and more .

I ran a few before they broke it, then Fenix and I ran it after it came back online.

With the teir 1 sim you earn 2100 of all 3 provisions with all generators still alive

big thank you to those of you who grind this shit out,i've done it once then fucked it off.