Default Looking to barter for a free ship code

So, received an email from Perfect World with a code for a free T6 Sovereign and 10 specialization points. I just bought the T6 sovereign when they had the sale for black friday, so I don't need it, and I have enough specialization points to fill the next specialization and they haven't even made it yet. Any offers? You can pm me if you are interested.

Figure I will give you guys a week, then if I don't hear a reasonable interest I will post this in the in game chat or forums.

Just send me a PM if you are interested, or if you have a reasonable idea for how much this should go for.

I thought that the code was bound to the account associated with email address?

I am not sure that they are, and there is no way to confirm without trying it. I'll go out on a limb and give the code to someone to try and they can give me like 20 keys or something if it works so that I can go buy a lobi ship. There is an element of hope and trust involved. But it should be risk free one way or the other. I trust someone to use the code, and they have no risk. I may lose a free ship that I already have if someone is dishonest, and 10 spec points for an alt, but that is pretty minimal. If they say my code doesn't work for them, I will use it and not be out anything. No risk if the other person is honest.

they are tied to emails,tried weewee's code and didn't work.he then tried it on his own account and it didn't work.sorry.

It might have come on my freeper account, which is why it didn't work on my standard account... bastards lol