Emergency Morale Hologram Xal'Quelrin's Avatar

Post Xallite Tales: Temerix and the KDF: Part Two: Bat'leth vs Horns

The Klingon charged at Temerix, raising his deadly Bat'leth over his head, intending to cut Temerix down where he stood, his armoured boots pounding the metal floor, adding noise to his war cry as he hurtled down towards his prey.
    Temerix bent low on his feet, lunging to meet his attacker, his eyes focused on the target as he brought his right hand around, extending his digits and claws.
    The warrior swung at the lunging Xallite, his bat'leth scraping the wall in it's hasty arc to claim blood, sparks cascading down the blade like a beautiful but deadly storm.
    Temerix arched his body, dodging the blow as he landed on the Klingon, his right hand latching onto his chest, driving his claws in to his would be killer, hooking them under the males sternum and ribcage, bright red blood spurting out of the wound.
    Screaming in agony, the Klingon desperately tried to batter Temerix off with his fists, landing blow after blow on the Xallite's chest, but to no avail, Temerix lifted the struggling being off of his feet by the ribcage, leaving his feet kicking in the air before he turned and threw down with all his might, the skull of the Klingon slamming against the ground with a sickening crack before he lay still, blood pooling from the departed warrior.
    Temerix rounded on the rest of the boarding party, standing to his full height and tensing every single muscle he had, a low growl emitting from his throat. The other Klingons looked at him in almost awe mixed with rage, without looking away, Temerix crouched down and picked up the bat'leth from beside the fresh body, weighing it in his hands.
    "You want to get to them? You will have to get through me first, you should feel honoured, you will have the pleasure of dying against a Xallite, and not even a blood horn Xallite at that, you think I am bad? Just wait you worms, you will find out the true power that we posses!" He roared, spitting his defiance at the remaining 4 warriors, taking a stance, he held the bat'leth out to the side, his left hand forward as he tilted his horns downwards slightly, keeping eye contact with the Klingons.
    Then, one Klingon stepped forward, clapping his hands slowly, eyeing up Temerix.
    "Very good, very good, Jora was foolish and weak, I should thank you for ridding his stupidity, however I can not. I have been roaming this space for 20 years, and I have never come across one of your kind before, tell me, are all of you capable warriors? I am Rolark, son of Gencha of House of Prakat, who are you?" Rolark said, his smile wide on his face.
    Temerix stared at the being, somewhat confused by the question.
    "I am Temerix Quelrin, son of Emperor Jelial of Dawn, what are you?"
    The Klingon's smile shrinked, and he glared at the Xallite infront of him.
    "You filthy petaQ! You have never heard of the Klingon Empire?! You have never trembled in fear at our glory? Ha! You will alien, you will, I will cut the heart out of your body and feast upon it as you watch with your last few moments!" Rolark shouted, spittle flying from his mouth as he took his own bat'leth from his back, spinning it expertly in his hands, walking slowly towards Temerix. Temerix responded, keeping his upper body in the same stance as he slowly circled with the Klingon, trying to anticipate this unknown foe's next move.
    Rolark darted in suddenly, bringing his blade from the right, only to be blocked by Temerix, forcing the Klingon back a few paces. Regaining his balance, the Klingon nodded and smiled, turning in again to slowly circle, keeping his dark eyes on the form of Temerix. Just then, Temerix noticed movement behind the rest of the Klingons, it was Theitour! She was sneaking behind the rest of the intruders, that blood charger look in her eyes. He opened his mouth to shout to her, but was knocked down by Rolark, he had taken his eyes off the Klingon for a fraction of a second, but he had spotted the oppertunity and taken it, planting his armoured boot into the chest of Temerix, pinning him to the floor as he brought his bat'leth up over his head, holding it there.
    "Just as I thought, you are weak and without honour, be glad that I will end your miserable life quickly" Rolark said, laughing without mercy, savouring the thrill before the final blow.
    "Father, no!" Theitour shouted just behind the other Klingons.
    Before they could react, Theitour grabbed the D'k tahg from the closest warriors belt and threw it at Rolark, the blade spinning through the air before it slammed into the right eye socket of the warrior, burying itself to the hilt. Rolark slumped sideways off of Temerix, bouncing off the floor some before laying still, dead.
    Temerix struggled to his knees as he watched his daughter fight the other Klingons, ducking and weaving under their blades, lashing out at their knees with her boots, flooring two of them as she spun under the swing of another bat'leth. Grabbing her opponents arm, she lifted it, forcing the wrist down until it snapped, the Klingon snarling in pain, but she was not finished there.
    "You want a true fight little man? Then face the fury of a Blood Horn while she is bezerking." She whispered softly into his ear, but before the Klingon had a chance to react, she launched her self down, bringing the Klingon's shoulder over her horns, the blade like edge she had spent years honing slicing through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter, severing the arm completely, blood spraying from the wound, covering her head and torso in bright red liquid.
    The Klingon screamed, clutching at the gushing opening in his flesh, trying to stem the flow.
    With the arm in her hand, she turned to the other two Klingons, swinging the limb like a club at the closest warrior, smacking him full on in the temple, the force of the blow knocking him out as he dropped to the floor.
    The last Klingon took a wild swipe at her with his fist, missing as she ducked under the wild swing, brining her horns up to his neck and jumping, impaling the Klingon's throat. She pushed the warrior off of her horns, his head falling back, blood spurting from his artery as he fell, dead.
    She rushed over to her father, helping him up to his feet.
    "You always try and have all the fun." She smirked, her breathing still shallow as the charge gripped her body still.
    "Theitour, my daughter, thank you, but what of the others?" Temerix said, brushing himself off slightly, trying to hold onto some dignity.
    "They are safe, but I don't know for how long, what were those creatures?" She asked
    "They call themselves Klingons, and they seem to love fighting, but I am sure we will have a lot more time to get to know them, I think we may be their "Guests" for a while." Temerix said, kicking the bat'leth by his feet away.
    Just then, more transporter beams energized, and Temerix found himself staring at dozens of Klingons.
    An older male looked at the two Xallites infront of him, then to the dead and wounded warriors on the floor.
    He smirked at them before barking out an order in his own tongue.
    "Well, you aliens should be fun to break." He said.
    Before Temerix or Theitour could reply, they were shot in the chest, both falling from the heavy stun weapons.
    Temerix managed to hold onto Theitour as they fell so she landed in his arms, protecting her from harm as they landed. As he slipped into unconsciousness he looked into the face of the older Klingon, seeing his scarred features twisting into laughter, before the darkness set in....

End of part two.
    Last edited by Xal'Quelrin; 9th April 2014 at 03:42 PM.
    Big Daddy Xal

The man of many voices.....

Twitter: Stand_By_4_BSA

Loved the action sequence again but at some point I'll need some Xallite technobable. I know it was taken by the Borg but there still must be some Xallite-Army-Knife to use and abuse.

Theitour... good new character. I'd love to know more about her "condition". Does she still have a Xallite Doctor to go visit? That could be an interesting episode(?) from the Doctors' perspective!

Best shit since Ringworld.

Emergency Morale Hologram Xal'Quelrin's Avatar

I can probably come up with a few Xallite weapons, but just remember that they fought the Borg for just over 100 years and have been journeying, place to place, ship to ship, for nearly twice that length, but I think I could put some things in there.
    Big Daddy Xal

The man of many voices.....

Twitter: Stand_By_4_BSA

make it so.
    In the eye of the mind,
    all Time, Space and Possibilities,
    are one

Racer@xracerx337x