Default Fleet Elite Tac consoles , and the land of confusion ...

Ok, there is something that I need to clarify :

If I wanted to say build a Disruptor beam or canon build , out of these 3 options , which one gives me more pew ?

By the numbers , the [+Dis] is the clear winner for both canon and beam builds .
    But I'm wrong here aren't I ?

... I just got this feeling ...

Last edited by Aelfwin; 1st March 2014 at 03:39 AM.
    http://youtu.be/7ubpU_IXc-I
    Despite the initial outrage from the fans in 1996 at the use of the name 'Dinobot' for a Decepticon , these calls were soon quieted as through this character we got a wonderfully deeper exploration of what it means to be a Decepticon , including deception , self deception , code of honor , ritual suicide and more .

nope, you got it right

next thing you need to decide is whether you want Critical Chance or Critical Severity with it

I went with Crit Chance because I do enough damage as it is, so criting more often is beneficial to me

Quote Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
    nope, you got it right

next thing you need to decide is whether you want Critical Chance or Critical Severity with it

I went with Crit Chance because I do enough damage as it is, so criting more often is beneficial to me
    That's because you are using annoying Gaylor.

Anyway Aelfwin,it all depends on how you want to approach it.

Myself,on Romulan Tac in Fleet Mogai i use 2 CritD and 2 CritC tac consoles due to Vape build and Romulans already having enough high Critical Damage.

For Tac in Cruiser i went all 4 CritC consoles due to using A2B FAW on Fleet Sovy.

So overall it depends on the playstyle and build.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Shanis; 1st March 2014 at 04:28 AM.

Weapon type consoles have always been better than beam/cannon consoles

K'ahluyr

Stick to one energy type and max that out with consoles that boost that type. Mixing types is never a good thing.
    You can however equip Elachi beams with regular disruptors or nanite disruptors since they all fall under the disruptor type.
    Last edited by K'ahluyr; 3rd March 2014 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
    nope, you got it right
    Yeah ... in a "Johnny come lately fashion" -- meaning that after I already got several [+Beam] and [+Can] consoles , and only then it hit me that there is a console here that grants more Pew then either one of those ... .

Quote Originally Posted by Shanis View Post
    Anyway Aelfwin,it all depends on how you want to approach it.

Myself,on Romulan Tac in Fleet Mogai i use 2 CritD and 2 CritC tac consoles due to Vape build and Romulans already having enough high Critical Damage.
    Yeah , Rom builds with their Boff Crit boosts can take the Crit Chance , but for non-Rommies , I think I'll go with a mix like yours from now on .

Quote Originally Posted by K'ahluyr View Post
    Stick to one energy type and max that out with consoles that boost that type. Mixing types is never a good thing.
    You can however equip Elachi beams with regular disruptors or nanite disruptors since they all fall under the disruptor type.
    Yup , I know that much .
    I was just surprised by the seeming turn around in these consoles .
    Previously (with non-Fleet consoles) , you looked for Canon consoles for Canon builds and Beam consoles for beam builds .
    Yet unlike the regular Tac consoles , it seems that the Fleet Spire consoles actually turn that around and offer a less optimal 27.9% [+Beam] and [+Can] consoles , while offering a more powerful 31.9% "good for a single weapon type" .

So in the end , if you go into the Fleet Spire and try to shop with a mentality that has been ingrained into you for 4 years ... -- you'll get screwed if you don't look at the numbers ... 'cause you'll automatically start to look for [+Beam] and [+Can] consoles ... like I did .
    Last edited by Aelfwin; 7th March 2014 at 12:37 AM.
    http://youtu.be/7ubpU_IXc-I
    Despite the initial outrage from the fans in 1996 at the use of the name 'Dinobot' for a Decepticon , these calls were soon quieted as through this character we got a wonderfully deeper exploration of what it means to be a Decepticon , including deception , self deception , code of honor , ritual suicide and more .