Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Bajoran Hate

  1. #1

    Default Bajoran Hate

    First in my planned series:

    Klingon Vs Bajoran

    Kia Dumbass(need a name soon) was killed in a bar disagreement years ago by a Klingon, this caused a Feud between the dumbasses and the Ka'tris. A Bajoran terrorist blows up a Bird of Prey docked at DS9... Klingon retaliation ensues... Bajorans cry for Federation help(YOU)

    First Area
    • Establish talks with both sides. Klingons get even more offended

    1. Must Rescue Bajoran from the Klingons at the talks that are intent on kidnapping the head Dumbass Bajoran
    2. Fight your way through Klingons and Rescue Bajoran
    3. Re-establish talks by agreeing not to report the failed hostage attempt.

    • Prove worthiness to Klingon

    1. Fight with Klingons against ________
    2. Defeat Boss
    3. Earn Respect


    • Asshats

    1. Bajorans Bomb Talks
    2. Feds fight with Klingons vs Bajoran
    3. Bajoran religious people denounce the terrorists & ask for help in defeating them (really want to have this take place in the fire caves so we can use knock back to pitch Bajorans into the fire!)


    More to follow - fleshing out story too

  2. #2
    @Susano1786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    As long as Bajorians suffer terribly...abominations...

  3. #3
    Community Guest Arjin Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In Sick Bay
    Posts
    3,984

    Default

    you know we can make a klink episode, where your the officer in charge of getting kidnapping the dirty bajoran, then that is where this mission comes into play. Have a two party from both perspectives.

  4. #4
    @b-ryan777
    Guest

    Default

    ROFL can part 4 be destroying Bajor? And then the next episodes will be the character searching out all remnants of the Bajoran species.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b-ryan777 View Post
    ROFL can part 4 be destroying Bajor? And then the next episodes will be the character searching out all remnants of the Bajoran species.
    This.

  6. #6
    Community Guest Shadoworgon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Virginia... i wish thousands of lightyears away on a nice starship
    Posts
    670

    Default

    oh i got it!!! You find your self in the mirror universe where you help the terrans there into building the death star and blow up Bajor then you go home ( that way you dont mess mess with your own universe lol and you get to kill bajorans lol)

  7. #7
    Community Guest Arjin Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In Sick Bay
    Posts
    3,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoworgon View Post
    oh i got it!!! You find your self in the mirror universe where you help the terrans there into building the death star and blow up Bajor then you go home ( that way you dont mess mess with your own universe lol and you get to kill bajorans lol)
    Why mirror? Those dam dirty bajorans are so expendable.

  8. #8

    Default

    ya but blowing up Bajor would just make the problem worse... there are tons of Bajors living off other people on other planets/stations (as is their nature) those would just whine and cry that they can never go home... If anything I would be inclined to keep them on Bajor.

  9. #9
    ZeroScifer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciphertazi View Post
    ya but blowing up Bajor would just make the problem worse... there are tons of Bajors living off other people on other planets/stations (as is their nature) those would just whine and cry that they can never go home... If anything I would be inclined to keep them on Bajor.
    Exactly remember the TNG episode when we first met them during the occupation, they lived on other worlds in shanty towns asking for blankets. Do your really want that on YOUR homeworld???

  10. #10
    Community Guest Arjin Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In Sick Bay
    Posts
    3,984

    Default

    dam bajorans are just like roaches, you let one on planet, and they infest in every nook and cranny.

Similar Threads

  1. The Bajoran Condition
    By @Ciphertazi in forum In Progress
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th December 2010, 11:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •