@Cinos

Default Celebration: Year Three! & Temporal Ambassador - New Jan. 31, 2013

With the year 3 celebration comes 8 new accolades. Since the episode will stay after the celebration is over, I assume at least 7 accolades will stay. The 8th is for completing the mission, but it is called "Celebration: Year Three!" so it may leave once the event is done. Also a lot of them seem to be wonky, so if you don't get it doing the following, try repeating the steps.

The new mission "Temporal Ambassador" contains 8 accolades, all eight are available for both Fed and KDF.

Alternate Allies - Fed & KDF

For this accolade, you must talk to everyone in the mining facility. You can see the locations on the map, each is marked with an 'i'. Here is what I did that worked, so you can try that. I talked to Drake first, and then went around and talked to everyone else. I then went to the replicator and talked to Richard, that got it for me. If it doesn't, just keep talking to each person and choose every option of speaking to them. Eventually it will trigger.

Everyone Remember Where We Parked - Fed & KDF
    Temporal Treasure Hunting - Fed & KDF
    The Wisest Tribble - Fed & KDF
    Dead Jim - Fed & KDF

All four of these accolades are found in the maintenance tunnel section of the mission. The first, "Everyone Remember Where We Parked," is gained by exploring the entire hand drawn map. Simply check the map and head to each area that has not been unlocked yet. The other three are found by scanning the object found in each of the three dead ends. Which item is found in which dead end is random each time, so just head to them all.

Don't Quit Your Day Job - Fed & KDF

This accolade is found in the section where you assign roles to the three people. You must assign each person the job they are the worst at, which you can discover by talking to them (or just reading below!).
    Assign:
    Richard - Tractor Beam
    Tasha - Power Levels
    T'Nae - Clamps
    Yourself - Web Shield

Now You C Me - Fed & KDF

This accolade is a little wonky too. You get it in the tube leading to the Enterprise C. I always get it right after the first cut scene when the force fields go up. After that scene, simply stop and look at the Enterprise, somewhere near Tasha. Eventually she will start talking and you will get it. If you don't, just try a different vantage point.

Celebration: Year Three! - Fed & KDF

You get this accolade by handing in the completed mission. It is currently unknown if this accolade will be available once the year three event is over, but judging by the name, I will guess it will not be available. So get it now!
    Last edited by @Cinos; 1st February 2013 at 06:12 PM.

Morale Emergency Hologram Fathom's Avatar

Nice guide! Thank you!
    I was very surprised at the number of accolades available from this mission/event. Maybe next year we'll get a bucket of dilithium instead. On a side note, I was sooooo happy to see a year 3 party popper! Thank God, I thought we would go without............
    Last edited by Fathom; 1st February 2013 at 02:58 PM.

....you can't polish a turd......

Quote Originally Posted by Fathom View Post
    Nice guide! Thank you!
    I was very surprised at the number of accolades available from this mission/event. Maybe next year we'll get a bucket of dilithium instead. On a side note, I was sooooo happy to see a year 3 party popper! Thank God, I thought we would go without............
    I know what ya mean!

I got all accolades except for the day job one on my first go, and on my 3rd accolade I was like "How many more are there? :O". Quite amazing really