Thread: Since when?

Default Since when?

I thought chris didnt want to do a tor podcast and he cancelled CNN so why this move now?

creative differences canceled cnn.

he now has ep control of new concept to put it simply

is he just hosting this then like stoked?

I'm confused what's/what was 'CNN'?

I know about the TOR podcast, and I think it'll be great; even if I can't play TOR on this PC. Although I'm aiming to get a laptop this summer to use for further education, and enable me to play TOR and Guild Wars II! Then I'll buy a 'high-end gaming desktop' (custom build) with the best specs. at a later date!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Reid View Post
    I'm confused what's/what was 'CNN'?

I know about the TOR podcast, and I think it'll be great; even if I can't play TOR on this PC. Although I'm aiming to get a laptop this summer to use for further education, and enable me to play TOR and Guild Wars II! Then I'll buy a 'high-end gaming desktop' (custom build) with the best specs. at a later date!
    CNN was the beta for the TOR podcast we were doing...with CNN being short for Coruscant News Network

Quote Originally Posted by trekker1988 View Post
    CNN was the beta for the TOR podcast we were doing...with CNN being short for Coruscant News Network
    That's not true at all. Two separate projects. Chris decided to end his involvement in CNN and then later do it himself in TORked.

poor trekker, get your facts straight

ok, so I was wrong...CNN was the only TOR project that I knew of..besides TORked Now...geez. =(